Do you really want to know how to get Adsense approval 2020? This article could be an old format to some folks but it is the new format that Google brought forward as the new approval process for an AdSense account in 2020.
It makes no sense to re-state that AdSense is one of the best contextual ad networks. Until now, the AdSense approval process was simple: you create a new AdSense account, your account is reviewed, the Adsense team accepts your request, and you can implement ads on your site and start making money.
For this 2020, AdSense has changed the AdSense approval process and made it easy for newest publishers.
Here is how to get Adsense Approval 2020:
- Make sure your website is very suitable for AdSense
- Sign up for an AdSense account
- Log in to your AdSense account
- Add the AdSense code
- Wait 1-2 weeks for the final assessment and approval
After you add the code to your blog, empty ads will appear. There are a lot of videos on YouTube you can check on how to create your first AdSense ad unit.
In a typical scenario, it takes 48 hours to assess your application. Once your application has been approved, ads will appear on your blog and you will start earning money.
Here is the AdSense approval process for 2020:
- To register for an AdSense account visit AdSense.com. Give all accurate information about your name, address and website URL.
- Log in to AdSense account, create AdSense codes. Place the codes in the sidebar of your blog.
- Ads are displayed blank until the final approval process is not completed. It can take up to 1 to 2 weeks for approval. Make sure you do not delete the ads.
- After final approval from AdSense, you will receive a confirmation email.
- As soon as your AdSense earnings reach $ 10, AdSense will send you a pin code to your address.
- Log in to your AdSense account and enter the PIN code as soon as you receive it.
Congratulations, you have completed all the steps. Once your account reaches $ 100, Google will send you or transfer your income.
I like you chooses direct bank transfer for AdSense payments.
While this will certainly help with domain ownership verification and more than those who sign up through another website, it can be difficult to get into Adsense. If your account is still being rejected, it’s time to try AdSense alternatives.
Have you recently signed up for Adsense? How was your experience with the new AdSense approval process?
I our next post I will show you a video that helps you add AdSense codes to your WordPress blog.
You may want to read the following useful AdSense tricks:
In as much as Google is becoming hard these days to get Adsense approval I believe with this simple guide on how to get Adsense approval 2020 you will be able to get Adsense approve this year without much stress.