Today let us look at when and how to avoid google adsense account terminated. As an undisputed leader in search engines from then until now, Google attaches great importance to the quality and relevance of its search engines especially now that the company is publicly owned.
To keep shareholders and users of its engines satisfied, the quality of the results returned becomes extremely important. For the same reason, doing the wrong things in Adsense and other forms of advertising, whether intentionally or unintentionally, can result in a heavy fine, you can be banned and your adsense account terminated. There is nothing like good action to prevent offenders from doing the same things again.
Today many Google publishers don’t think of how to avoid Adsense account terminated after ads approved.
I wrote this for folks who are thinking of a career in Adsense, don’t just think of the strategies that you will use to generate more income. Consider these few things first before you participate.
How to avoid Google AdSense Account Terminated in 2020
- Hidden Texts
- Page Cloaking
- Multiple Entries
- Link Farms
- Page Rank for Sale.
- Door Openings
- Multiple Domains with the Same Content
Adsense accounts terminated due to invalid activity/clicks or serious policy violations (see links below). The only way to have your profession assessed by staff is by submitting the correct form. To do this, you must understand why it has been disabled, and resolve the issue before submitting an objection.
Why my Google Adsense account is terminated
- Hidden texts. Filling your ad page with texts that are too small to read, has the same color as the background and the use of CSSfor the sole purpose of loading them with rich keyword content and copy, will give you a penalty that is given to those hide those link.
- Page cloaking. It is common to use browser or bone snuffers to control the bots of a page other than the page that your visitors see. Loading a page with a bone that a human user will never see is an absolute no-no. This is deceiving them to click on something that you want but that they might not want to go to.
- Multiple entries. Sending multiple copies of your domain and pages is another thing to stay away from. For example, if you try to submit an Adsense URL as two separate URLs, it is the same as inviting issues and even termination. Similarly, this is a reason to avoid automatic submitters for those who receive submissions. First, check if your domain has already been submitted to a particular search engine before you try to resubmit it. If you see it there, continue. It makes no sense if you want to resubmit it.
- Link farms. Be on your guard with whom and what do you link your Adsense to. The search engines know that you cannot manage your links. But you can certainly determine what you link to. Link farming has always been a rotten apple in the eyes of search engines, especially Google. That is reason enough to try to avoid them. If you have a link higher than 100 on a single page, you will be classified as a link farm, so don’t try to make it higher.
- Page rank for sale. If you have been online for some time, you will notice that some sites sell or trade their PR links with other sites. If you do this, you can expect a ban at any time in the future. It is great to sell advertisements or to get the link. But doing direct advertising for your page rank is a way to get to the bad side of search engines.
- Door openings. This is similar to cloaking pages. The usual practice of a page full of keyword ads that are aimed at redirecting visitors to another “user-friendly” page is a major problem with search engines. There are many SEO companies that offer this type of service. Now that you know what they are, try to avoid them at all costs.
- Multiple domains with the same content. In case you don’t know, search engines look for domains IPs, registration data and many others. If you have multiple domains with exactly the same content, you cannot hide them. The same applies to content that is often multiplied on separate pages, sub-domains and multiple domains are redirected to the same content.
Many of the above techniques apply to most search engines and are not intended solely for Google. By thinking that you are building your Adsense together with your pages for human users and not for bots, you can be assured of the great stuff for your ads and sites.
Not to mention avoiding the wrath of the search engines and completely ending your Adsense and site account.